- He started sitting up unassisted.
- He learned how to crawl.
- He figured out how to pull himself into the sitting position on his own.
- He can now pull up onto stationary items.
- Just last night he started cruising.
- He can also feed himself small items such as puffs, yogurt melts, and diced up foods!
- And finally, he's got two (yes TWO) teeth!
As you can tell he's been quite busy this month. I have no idea what's in store for us during the next month, but I know it'll be fun! Unless he starts walking, in which case I'll go crazy.
I love him more and more each day. Watching him learn and grow are two amazing things to witness. I thank God everyday for this miracle we were told we'd never have.
Here are a few of our favorite videos we've taken of Parker over the past few months.
We have a blast with him. He's such a hilarious little boy. We really lucked out.