Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm a lazy lady

I wish I could say that the reason I haven't updated is because I've just been so busy that I haven't been able to, but that would be a lie. I'm just plain lazy. We really haven't done anything worth reporting lately.

I did get off of my butt and take Parker to have his picture taken though! It had only been five months! Bad mama! I couldn't decide which ones to post, so I'm just going to post them all. I adore them!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And here's a little video I took yesterday of Parker and Taylor playing with each other. I love it!



1 comment: