I took this picture this morning to commemorate his "9 monthday". I love the faces he makes. He makes us laugh every single day.
At nine months Parker can (some of these are things he's been doing for months):
- Feed himself puffs and other small cut up foods.
- Hold and successfully use his sippy cups.
- Crawl like an old pro.
- Sit up on his own.
- Pull himself up into the sitting position.
- Cruise along anything he's able to.
- Say "mama", "baba", and "guh-guh" (he calls Taylor "guh-guh" lol).
- Open and close doors (as long as they're not all the way closed) and cabinets.
- Stand in his crib and try to climb out causing us to put his mattress on the lowest level.
- Pass toys from one hand to the other.
- Have a toy in each hand.
- He understands peek-a-boo, and gets mad when you stop.
- Standing on his own (the longest he's done it so far is 10 seconds!).
- Walking unassisted.
- Waving "bye bye".
- Saying "dada".
- Stacking the rings on his ring stacker toy.
- Sorting the different shapes on his shape sorter toy.
- Slowly weaning off of purees and eating only table foods.
That's everything that he's up to right now. I'm sure I've forgotten one or two things though!